Tuesday, December 11, 2012

The Worst Unlaw Ever

So apparently children don't have to wear seat belts in this country.  We see them all the time standing up, looking out the sunroof, peeking their heads out the windows and crawling from the front seat to the back.  We even see moms holding babies on their laps.  Today I saw something that just pissed me off - a dad driving with one hand on the wheel and the other around his 2ish year old WHO WAS SITTING ON HIS LAP... wtf... How is that legal or safe or even logical?  What if you need to use your blinker or scratch your nose?  Of what if a crazy driver tries to run you off the road?  That happens a lot here.  I've asked so many people why this is okay, and they all say it's because they believe Allah is watching over them and protecting them.  That's nice, but still, wtf??  How about protect your own kids and put them in a freaking seat belt!

(11 days 'til London!)

1 comment:

  1. That's annoying. I could not live there because I would lecture everyone I doing that and tell them how many kids i have seen die from it.

    ReplyDelete