Sunday, December 2, 2012

Dubai Smells Like Poo

Not all the time, only sometimes.  Mostly on the street.  Sometimes in buildings.  It just comes out of nowhere and there's nothing we can do about it.  Dubai smells like many good things - perfume, incense, beach, delicious food - but it also smells like poo.

**A SERENDIPITOUS UPDATE**
So it turns out that I'm a little fumble fingered, which normally creates problems like the time my iPhone flew off the eliptical when I was trying to change the song... Today, however, my fumble-fingeredness created a delightful accident.  Dubai smells like poo, and I just happened to drop a massive pink grandma-scented candle in the middle of the Dubai Mall.  Glass shattered all over the floor and a little bit into Casey's foot, but the waxy candle part was perfectly fine.  We are now the happy owners of a Pink Sands candle.  Grandma's not my preferred flavor, but it sure beats the heck out of poo.

3 comments: