Saturday, November 3, 2012

MAKE

School work just got a lot awesomer!  
Kelly found an AMAZING cafe literally 200 yards away from our apartment.  It's called MAKE Business Hub ("business hub" sounds fancy, huh?) and it beats the heck out of working at school or home.

Check out the pictures I stole from their website, makebusinesshub.com

 




Doesn't it look like a cool place to hang out?  It's buzzing with the perfect combination of really good music, positive energy, and creative people, and their food is delicious, too!  Yesterday Kelly and I worked for 6 hours while we feasted on coffee, fresh juices, flat bread and chocolate.  We loved it so much we went back for more tonight!

On a side note, did I tell you I started grad school?  It will be totally worth it when we move back to Colorado because they actually compensate teachers for master's degrees (unlike Texas).  I'm not exactly excited to go back to school after 7.5 years, but now that I have an awesome hangout like MAKE, I'm actually excited to do my work!

Dubai is full of surprises.  Just when I think I'm not totally loving it, we find another awesome place to hang out or another fun thing to do.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment