Friday, September 28, 2012

It's a Beautiful Day!

It's a beautiful day in Dubai!  I still can't believe we get to wake up to views of the ocean and marina!  We don't have curtains to block the early streaks of sunshine, so we wake up in the wee hours of the morning.  I'm not complaining, though.  I may be a little sleepier than usual, but I will never get tired of this.  Boats floating by... camels on the beach... gorgeous buildings everywhere we look... doesn't get much better than that (unless we could add some Colorado mountains to the mix!). 

 

Welcome to the marina :)

 


If you look reeeaaalllyyy closely, you can see two camels hanging out down there.

The best part about this beautiful day is the U2 tribute band that's playing at an Irish pub across the street tonight.   I'm loving Dubai this week!  


No comments:

Post a Comment