Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Weird Things in Dubai, Part 1

There are a lot of weird things in Dubai, but every time I see the first weird thing in this new series, I'm surprised all over again.

Meet Weird Thing in Dubai #1:


Gum.  It's no ordinary Extra gum with 5 minty sticks inside.  
 Nope, it's weird Dubai gum.  See for yourself.


Since when do tiny Extra packets come with 10 mini chiclets?  Never.  Only in Dubai.

This is by far not the weirdest thing in Dubai; it just happens to be on my mind today as I chew my confused supposed-to-be-a-stick Extra chiclet.

I wonder if this seems weird to other people too.  Did Extra change all of its sticks to chiclets?

1 comment:

  1. Another weird thing: Green Skittles are NOT lime in this country. They are green apple and they are butt in a candy form. True statement.

    ReplyDelete