Thursday, June 13, 2013

Cuteness

 
Check out my cute hand heart!  I totally copied this from Pinterest (because who thinks of these things without Pinterest?) and I'm in love!  This class has been one of my absolute favorites and I will miss them terribly next year.  One of the negatives of working in an international school is that people move more than neighborhood schools.  I'm usually happy to welcome a new set of kids each year because I see my old kids every day in the hallway.  This year, about half of my kids are leaving.  Boo to that.
 
Just in case you were looking for another comparison between international schools and neighborhood schools, here's a list of where the 3rd graders are going for summer vacation:
 
Thailand
England
India
Seychelles
America
Saudi Arabia
Denmark
Korea
Algeria
Egypt
Lebanon
Iran
Canada
Turkey
Switzerland
Czech Republic
Germany
Austria
Paris
Hong Kong
Australia
Morocco
Spain
Sudan
Sweden
Singapore
Malaysia
Brunei
 
Umm...what?!  These kids have amazing lives.  Their parents do a great job of teaching them about the places they visit, too.  One of my girls who's going to Switzerland, Austria, Czech Republic and Germany has a whole study book to read in the next two weeks before she goes.  Their passports are going to be stacked by the time they're 18.
 
5 more days of school, 1.5 workdays, and then it's time for summer awesomeness!


2 comments:

  1. I LOVE this. So cute! Thank goodness for Pinterest! It would be cute to also have them sign their name by their hand. Woo hoo for 5 days, 1.5 work days, and then summer vacay in Austria! Lots of twirling and twirling in your future! :). So proud of you guys for making it a whole school year there already! Woo hoo! How cool are your kids and all the places they have been and going. Also, way to go for their parents wanting them to be educated about the places they are going. Enjoy your last few days!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cuteness!! So jealous of all of their summers, too!!

    ReplyDelete