Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Jumeirah Open Beach

We finally made it to the beach!  The private beaches were closed to women and children only today, so we decided to check out the public beach by our hotel.  It was filled with locals, so it was a neat experience, but I don't think we'll be back very often.  Besides the one girl I saw in the parking lot, I think I was the only girl there, and being surrounded by thousands of men isn't the most pleasant experience.  There were a lot of inappropriate looks going on, and it was clear that I was out of place, but it was really neat to see the beach covered with so many people having a great time after work.

We're checking out the private beaches tomorrow night. :)


Pretty skyline.


 Can you see the Burj Khalifa?  It's like a giant needle reaching into outer space! 




Poor Casey trying desperately to demistify our camera.


No comments:

Post a Comment