Saturday, August 17, 2013

Give Me an Apron and Call Me Susie Homemaker

Because I made tortillas today!!  Why has it taken me so long to do this?  Tortillas are practically my favorite food and the one food I've been missing in Dubai.  We have only found fresh tortillas in one store, but it's about 30 minutes away and parking is terrible so we never go there.  We can get "tortillas" here, but they have the longest shelf life ever, and something about tortillas that expire in a year creeps me out.  Now with my new and improved cooking skillz, we can have tortillas whenever we want!  They're so easy - flour, olive oil, water, salt, bam.

Here's the recipe I tried today if you're interested.  Next time (tomorrow) I'll try them with different flour to see if they're just as tasty.


mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I am totally impressed. Way to go friend! I love fresh tortilla and will definitely have to try this.

    ReplyDelete