Monday, July 15, 2013

#selfiesallday

You just witnessed my first hashtag.

Casey and I tried to perfect our selfie skills on our vaca.  We only had one proper couple's shot in 17 days and only because another couple asked us to take their photo so we asked them to take ours.  It became sort of a game - some selfies were AWFUL and some were actually cute.  Here's a sneak peak of our vaca through an overload of selfies.


Bratislava, Slovakia


Prague, Czech Republic


Lennon Wall, Prague
(I tried to sneak in a touristy peace sign, but it's hiding behind Casey's face.)


 Hohensalzburg Castle


Salzburg, Austria


Salzburg again (can you tell we liked Salzburg?)


The gazebo from the SOUND OF MUSIC!


A stop somewhere on our Sound of Music tour


The Untersberg, Maria's mountain


The garden/fountain from the Sound of Music :)


Munich, Germany


Neuschwanstein Castle, Germany


Bellagio, Italy


Somewhere on the way to Interlaken



Preparing for our paragliding adventure in Lucerne!


Zurich, Switzerland
If you look closely (or maybe not that closely), you can see that my eyes are closed.  I take 82% of my pictures with my eyes closed.  Annoying.

And that concludes the selfie portion of our vaca.  Real vacation awesomeness coming your way soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment